univox ec-80 (legible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• univox ec-80 (legible)

If anyone has a legible version of this schematic, the ones I have seen on the web are not readable. Also this one has an erase/record head and a play head, like the ec-100 but the 2 head schem. should still be of use.
    Board is marked em-120
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Unicord EC80 Echo.pdf
    It's All Over Now

Comment

Here are two clean scans of EC-80 and EC-80A
      Attached Files
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks guys, this will help immensely, especially the 80A which solves the mystery of the 3 head ec80. Unfortunately I think I will be looking for new heads!
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

the schematic links wont work any place I can get a decent copy of the EC80-A schematic

Comment

Here's 2 versions of the 80 and one of the 80A
            Attached Files

Comment

2nd attempt hopefully not a white dot !
              reprinted them and made a jpg just in case!

Edit: just noticed G-one posted while I was stuffin around ..well better too many than not enough !
              Attached Files

Comment

That's funny, I had to redo mine again due to the dreaded white dot also.

Comment

Working...
                X