Nady XA-1100 pwr amp schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nady XA-1100 pwr amp schematic

Got one of these in with no signal getting to the output section, but its at the "signal present LED. Connectors aren't marked for function. Nady's not getting back with me....
    The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

Good luck, last time I contacted Nady for any support (not all that long ago) I got a response that they do not send out schematics to anything, nor do they have authorized repair shops. They expected all repairs be sent to them for very high flat rates. For your sake I hope they have changed.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hmmm.....thats shitty service policy. What makes thier import crap any better than the rest of the import crap? Guess I'll find teh signal in on the working side and match it to the other. Just trying to save bench time on this one. Onna them "FBI" jobs....Friends, Brothers, and In-laws......
      The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

Comment

Onna them "FBI" jobs....Friends, Brothers, and In-laws.....
        SO: you will definitely not get paid (that's the lesser problem) and you face the possibility of messing your relationship with somebody close ... oh well.
        Wishes of best luck.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I know this is an older thread, but I concur fully.

I requested a schematic for a Nady XA-700 (discontinued POS) and got the same reply, though they did offer to exchange for a "refurbished" unit for $110 + $35 shipping.

What a crock of SH&T! I have ALOT of customers as a tech (mainly guitar amps), and now will make it a point to tell ALL my customers to NEVER buy any Nady products. Reminds me of the oxymoron "Top Secret Chinese Product".

Do they really believe that anyone is going to copy their circuits? No repair Centers? No support? How are they still in existence as a company?

Oye, enough of this ranting.

Comment

Working...
          X