Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Amp Support England

Hello Folks,
    Just got off the phone with Marshall support in England, Tried to get them to send schem for G100RCD. Could not talk them into sending schem. They will not give or send schematics because of new policy. Reason, customers modifying amps and then calling Marsh support for help. I explained my amp is from 1999 and not under warranty and only want schem. Only registered techs can access their database for schems. Could not find such registration online. Phone# with code for Marshall England from U.S. 011441908-375411
    Thanks,
    Streamz1

Originally posted by streamz1 View Post
    Hello Folks,
    Just got off the phone with Marshall support in England, Tried to get them to send schem for G100RCD. Could not talk them into sending schem. They will not give or send schematics because of new policy. Reason, customers modifying amps and then calling Marsh support for help. I explained my amp is from 1999 and not under warranty and only want schem. Only registered techs can access their database for schems. Could not find such registration online. Phone# with code for Marshall England from U.S. 011441908-375411
    I will try to help you instead of Marshall.
    Here the G80RCD_G100RCD schematics are:
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X