Schem needed-Univox U400G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schem needed-Univox U400G

I need a schem for a solid state Univox U400G I am working on. I got it on ebay but it has very weak output. I replaced caps but need help to pinpoint the volume output weakness. Could use a schem to help figure this out. Any suggestions on what might be wrong would also be welcome.

There are two models U400G. Model U400G'73 has excitation output transistors with the IC circuit, unlike the U400G which has a discrete excitation.
    Attached Files
    It's All Over Now

Comment

Vintagekiki-Thanks for the files! This is fabulous. I will compare these to my amp when i get back home to see which one I have. Right off the bat it looks like the large cap currently in my amp may be under the values on both schems. It is obvious that someone replaced some of the components sometime prior to my getting it. I will need to comb thru it to make sure there are correct values throughout.
      I don't have electronics training but am trying to learn by pulling some of my old amps from the graveyard. I appreciate your help very much.

Comment

Originally posted by vintagekiki View Post
        There are two models U400G. Model U400G'73 has excitation output transistors with the IC circuit, unlike the U400G which has a discrete excitation.
        VintageKiki, could you repost these U-400G schematics? I clicked on the links in your message, but both open a blank PDF file.
        Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
        X