Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crumar Composer Schematic Diagrams

Hi.
    I'm lopoking for a Crumar Composer Schematic.
    Anyone can help me ?
    Thanks

Hi, I guess I'm kinda the current guru on this one. I can't find schematics but did a lot of tracing and documented how things are generally laid out and have repaired a few of them. Did you ever have success with it?

Comment

Also I just went ahead and drew out the analog board anyway. It uses 4051 chips ... 8 of them on there with op amp buffers on the pin 3 common lines out. Each buffer supplies voltage for a different function (ADSR cutoff, resonance, eg amount and the last chip is for waveforms which are passed to the first three pins of J4 as square, pulse and Saw. The other pulse is produced by the IC15 on the analog board and triangle... but let's see I currently have an oddity. The patches stopped changing on mono! It's just one sound though the lights are changing when I hit buttons! I see the three address lines to the 4051's are all working as they should! How can that be since the line to the things has 5V on it...or...should it be 5v? hmmm better trace that. hehe. Some of the buffers are inverting buffers btw for things that need inverted response. You see the precision resistors by those op amps and just a single resistor feeding the input of the others that aren't inverting (and out and -in are shorted together of course). Those are IC 9,10,11,12 between the 4051's.

Anyway I'll try to produce a readable diagram if anyone ever needs advice on that one.

Comment

Working...
      X