Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender PX-2216D mixer schematic

Hello everyone.

I would like to ask if anyone could share the schematic for Fender PX-2216D powered mixer, particularly the power amp section.

Thanks

Albert

Here is the PX2200 series manual. Yours is the PX2200D series, which if I guess correctly means digital FX added. I'd wager the power amps are the same. However, if this does not match your amp, just contact Fender and ask for the drawing set. Check the online schematic selection there first, of course.
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

OMG, thanks a lot Enzo.

Actually I download the manual from Fender website, but not this one with complete schematics.

May I know your source of getting it?

Million thanks

Comment

Mine is a Fender authorized service center, so I just looked it up on my service documentation disc.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I see. I tried look up the Fender website, the schematic for this mixer is not available in the schematic section.

Anyhow, thanks a lot Enzo ^^

Comment

They have a limited number of popular model in the schematic collection there. But if you contacted customer service at fender, they would have sent it to you I am sure.

Comment

I also am looking for a schematic diagram for the Fender PX-2200.

Would some kind person repost the PX-2200 series document (or similar) referred to in post #2?

Thank you.

Comment

Me too . I have a PX2212D very pleased with it but the "MONO SUM peak led is permanently lit ? even with no inputs and every thing turned down help.

Comment

After a bit of searching i found the circuit diagram here look for PX2200 :-
                  http://schematics.number26.org/index...ender%20Audio/

Comment

Working...
                  X