Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner Alchemist Schematic Needed

Hi all,

I've read through several requests for a schematic on this amplifier but I saw that no one responded with a schematic for it to any of the posts. Well, I got one coming in to the shop and while I can muddle through it without a schematic I suppose, having one would sure be of great help... so does anyone have one of these???
    ... That's $1.00 for the chalk mark and $49,999.00 for knowing where to put it!

Hi,

the schematic can be found here:
    LINE 6 ALCHEMIST SM Service Manual free download, schematics, eeprom, repair info for electronics

Regards
    Michi

Comment

Cool!
      Thanks.

Comment

Thanks a lot. That's a really comprehensive manual having the factory assembly instructions, board layouts/artwork and all. Kind of wished it had the firmware code, but I don't really need that, it's just that would be uber cool. :-)

Comment

Thread from the dead!!!

Hey, SoWhat. I recently bought an alchemist 1x12 and the gain channel is super fuzzy, muddy, just completely unusable. I think it might need some work done to it, I'm all the way in San Diego, but I travel to LA quite often. I've seen in these forums that you work on these things, anyway you can take a look at mine?

Comment

Yeah, sure.

When your ready to go call 714-673-9137 and I'll give you directions, I'm in Fountain Valley. I have a $40 min bench charge but that applies towards the repair labor should I actually do the repair. I have found sometimes that the logic array is the problem in these and that's something I can't repair... it just has to be replaced, but I don't think that's the problem with yours from the sound of your complaint.

Comment

Working...
            X