Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashdown Mag 600 schematic needed

Hey guys!
    I'm not having good luck getting a copy of this schematic from ashdown. I've found almost every other ashdown amp schematic but not the mag600.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
    Thanks Tim

Just a quick heads up if any one else has the same issue with finding the schematic. the schematic labeled "abm output board"--drawing # acd033 can be used. Its about 99% accurate. All i've noticed so far that is different is that one of the signal input connector pins is unused.

Comment

Hi.
      Can you please post a link to "abm output board"--drawing # acd033
      Thanks.
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
        Hi.
        Can you please post a link to "abm output board"--drawing # acd033
        Thanks.
        Hi J M Fahey,

Specially for you:
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Can someone please re-post the schematics. They're gone from the website now.

Comment

Is there a way of coaxing one to have the Ashdown Mag600 schematics reappear here for use??
              Please??

Comment

Originally posted by kirkwoodrough View Post
                Is there a way of coaxing one to have the Ashdown Mag600 schematics reappear here for use??
                Please??
                Once more.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, thats very useful when the mosparts flame out. This amp like some other Ashdowns of similar design suffer from poor thermal feedback. The NTC disc is only coupled by being pressed against the heatsink in some white thermal conductive goo. Over time it drys out and the themal coupling looses effectiveness. happened here. I have made a positive pressure clip to firmly clamp the NTC and bias transistor ;sometimes also there; and that prevents the decoupling of the thermal control. Anyway Thanks again
                  Kirkwood
                  UpstairsAmps

Comment

Working...
                  X