mc2 audio E25 schematics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mc2 audio E25 schematics needed

Greetings, to all good people at Music Electronics Forum.

Can someone help me with the service manual for the mc2 audio E25 ? Greatly appreciated.

This is all that I could find.
    Link: ftp://ftp.turbosound.com/tech_data/s.../E15%20E25.pdf
    Apparently the schematic is not included.
    Have you tried contacting mc2?
    Link: E25

Comment

Thank you, JPB.
      I did not try contacting mc2, because I am quite certain, that they gonna reply in a manner:" We are sorry but the service manual is not available for this product. Please send it back to the nearest service center". Although, I might try to contact them, and who knows....
      By the way, the power supply is very simple, and easy to overview. I have managed to repair most of it (SG3525 driver, SPW30N60 IGBTs). The only thing that bugs me is a current sense coil that looks burnt. And it keeps limiting the PS. I am stuck in a loop.

Comment

Originally posted by paleeman View Post
        Thank you, JPB.
        I did not try contacting mc2, because I am quite certain, that they gonna reply in a manner:" We are sorry but the service manual is not available for this product. Please send it back to the nearest service center". Although, I might try to contact them, and who knows....
        By the way, the power supply is very simple, and easy to overview. I have managed to repair most of it (SG3525 driver, SPW30N60 IGBTs). The only thing that bugs me is a current sense coil that looks burnt. And it keeps limiting the PS. I am stuck in a loop.
        Here are the E15 and E25 schematics.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much, doctor!
          One more thing, is there a chance, that the components list file is available too?

Comment

And The Doctor pulls another one out of his hat.
            Should call him The Magician
            Thanks Dr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
              And The Doctor pulls another one out of his hat.
              Should call him The Magician
              Thanks Dr.

MC2 Audio has not well organized accessible database and, as far as I understand,
              bills of materials are absent at all.
              For this reason BOM of the E25 is absent in my hat (database) too.
              But for the professional absence of the BOM is not a big problem with few exceptions.

Thanks, Jazz P Bass.
              There is essential difference between doctor and magician.
              Doctor’s help is based on his knowledge, skills and experience.
              Magician of the first type has abilities given by the high powers, and it does not cost him any effort.
              Magician of the second type just entertains the audience.
              Certainly I’m not a magician.

Comment

The absence of BOM in the manual is not really a problem, but it would have given me a great deal of help. Before I received the amp for repair, it was taken to a "butcher", and he was throwing parts randomly at it. So, just to make sure, that every part is there, where it should be, and every part is the right part....you know (sometimes I can not express myself in English, the way I want to, but, hey....you get what I mean)
                A big thanks !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X