Laney Linebacker Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laney L30

Thank you very much. I think, I have the right one now.

Comment

Hi. I just successfully repared my old Laney Linebacker 30 Reverb with this schematic.for L30R. In my case it was D10 that was short cirquit, and drew down the voltage on the preamp section. So the first signals was that no sound is not let through from normal guitar INPUT, but some on DI (direct input) port. If you notice the note on the schematic. R10 is shanged in 90- and 91-. Probably related to this. There is also an adjustible resistance in series with this. Check the voltage on 3.3 VDC in this drawing.
      For newbies in electronics, D10 is a zener diode and is supposed to lead in both directions under certain curcumstances. Nevermind my misspelling.
      I think it is supposed to disspatch locket currencies when the amp is switchwd on or of or the gear is changed.

Best regards and thank you :-)

If anyone knows the partnumber in IC1 in this drawing, it could be usefull for other faults. It looks like eks LM380N/NOPB EQ. The only 14 pin chip on the board: But has a unknown pinout. At least as I could figure out.
      There is no number on it on by version from 87-
      Thanks again.
      Last edited by old_newbie; 12-20-2023, 06:03 PM.

Comment

IC1 is a 4069 CMOS hex inveter

4069.pdf

Comment

Thank youdmeek.!
          I just realized that it is written on the drawing CD4069UB .
          But thank you anyway, I hope that this is helpfull for other peaple also.

:-)

Comment

Working...
          X