Looking for DB Technologies Sub 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for DB Technologies Sub 12

Anyone can help me out with a schematic for the Db Technologies sub12 amp...

thanks

Originally posted by verano View Post
    Anyone can help me out with a schematic for the Db Technologies sub12 amp...

thanks
    If you need schematics of the Opera Sub 12, send me your private e-mail.

Comment

Send it...

Thanks Doctor !

Comment

Hello doctor could you send me the schematic for the Db Technologies sub12 .Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post
          Hello doctor,
          can you send me a copy of this schematic please,
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post
            Hey doctor,

I've been looking for hours for the schematics and couldn't find it. Would you be so nice and send it to me as well? I will send you my email in a private message!

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzlehoff View Post
              Hey doctor,

I've been looking for hours for the schematics and couldn't find it. Would you be so nice and send it to me as well? I will send you my email in a private message!

Thanks for your help!
              Doc,

you have to clean your inbox, I couldn't send you a private message . I'm gonna explain the problem again here for everyone.

Every time I switch on the power of the sub, BOTH circuit breakers blow out. There's no visible damage on the board and the transistors seem to be OK as well (no bumps on top). Now my plan is to check every component with a multimeter and compare them with the specifcations!

Comment

When amplifiers blow fuses, really it is almost always one of two things: shorted output devices, or shorted power supply. Sure other stuff happens, but those are most common. Unfortunately for you, this appears to be a digital amp and I'd wager a switching power supply. All of which to say, not for the novice repairman.

But wade on in anyway. Check the power transistors for shorted condition, especially collector/emitter or source/drain. In the power supply, check all the rectifiers, and if it is the switcher I suspect, then check the switching transistors as well as the main bridge.

Visual inspections are important, but the vast majority of bad parts look no different.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

OK, I'll see what I can do and post the results, as soon as I get some . Thanks for the help so far. The schematics would be helpful, though.

Comment

So, is anybody here having the schematics for this amp?
                    I also need it,
                    Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                    X