Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Mark MR2650 schematic request

Hi,
    Does anybody have a schematic for a C-Mark MR2650. I've tried contacting the manufacturer (no response) and all the usual searches with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Contact info: "please contact me,and I will give you the best service
    E-mail:travis@c-mark.com.cn
    Tel:86-15818656741 or 86-755-83927103 "
    Keep at them if there is no reply.
    Supplier Link: C-MARK MR2650 analoge amplifier(1200W), View amplifier, C-MARK Product Details from Shenzhen Bao Ye Heng Industrial Development Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

Comment

Great info. Thanks for your help

Comment

I'm sorry to say that despite repeated attempts I still can't get any response.
        So, if anybody can help I'm still needing a schematic for this amp.

Comment

O/k.
          No schematic.
          What is wrong with the unit?

Comment

The band that brought it to me said that it had been cutting in and out on one channel for a couple of gigs until eventually it had killed the speaker it was driving.
            The faulty channel is displaying both signal lights (but not clip) and the fault light is lit. The internal fuses are still intact and all power transistors and drivers test ok using the diode test on my dmm. (I know this is not a conclusive test).
            Putting a light bulb limiter in line with the unit causes rapid bright flashing of the light for about 2 seconds as the relay switches on and off. Once the relay has settled and switched off and the unit is in protect mode the light bulb limiter gives a dim (about 5 watt) glow.
            I suspect that one of the early devices is passing DC and was hoping to use the schematic to pick suitable test points.
            Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Comment

If you cannot find a gross short start by looking at the power rails.
              Are they the same but for a difference in polarity?
              Look at the output base pins.
              What voltage are they sitting at.
              The same with the emitter.

Comment

Working...
              X