Fryette Pitbull Hundred/CLX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fryette Pitbull Hundred/CLX

Anybody got a road map on one of these? I've emailed Fryette- nothing yet. This one's been either repaired or modded- lot's of "non original" parts so I don't want to trust the values of those parts. The actual info on the back says model #- C-100-CLX and serial #- CLE8D3A0275. Serial number provided because, from what I read, there are several versions of the same model amp depending on serial.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

For starters, if anyone has access, I'm looking for the values of R104, R106, and R131.

Comment

Forgot to update this thread if anyone cares. I did get this thing out of the shop a while ago after several emails back and forth to Fryette amps. They don't release schematics, but are willing to help via email or telephone. The problems was that the reverb tube in these things is an EL84. Someone had installed a 12AX7 which of course took out several resistors include some B+ supply resistors rendering the thing silent. Then someone replaced said resistors with incorrect value resistors, which flamed up again. Installing all of the correct parts and tubes got it running- just some minor tweaking from there.

Comment

Working...
      X