lectrosonics Maxi Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lectrosonics Maxi Mouse

Hi. I need a schematic for a Lectrosonics Maxi Mouse Battery powered amp. The PC board is crudded up pretty good and I cant tell if some of the lands are open. Thanks

Sorry no schemo but IIRC the Mouse amps were run off a lead-acid battery. Sulfuric acid fumes may have eaten up those lands. Good luck!
    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Got it cleaned up and working... It got wet and there were 2 short fusible wires that went... I can see the pc
      board is marked
      #36 where the fusibles spanned. Is that 36 gauge wire, else how would you spec the fusible? Amp runs on +\- 6 vdc.

Comment

You could take a wild-ass-guess and tack a couple of, say half-amp fuses in, see how that goes. Likely time and corrosion wrecked the fuse-wire, aided by H2SO4 fumes. If the amp starts up, but you can see the wires bending inside the half-amp fuses, bump 'em up to one amp. If you're feeling adventurous, pick a couple strands from some multistrand wire & tack 'em on. I doubt there's a whole lot of precision to these rail fuses but you could look up current-handling by wire gauge and make a more informed decision. Considering the voltage and the load, might wind up with as much as 3 amps.

"I'll mend the fuse when your amp has gone" to paraphrase Paul McCartney. Now you're living the legend.
        This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Working...
        X