Please help - need schematic for a Peavey Transflex pro 212 combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help - need schematic for a Peavey Transflex pro 212 combo

Please help - need schematic for a Peavey Transflex pro 212 combo.

The internal battery has leaked and corroded through some tracks . i've cleaned up the board and should be able to fix it but need a schematic to figure what connects were??

Any help would be much apreciated

Call peavey they will email it to you

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

I've tried emailing them here in the UK but with no response?? I'll give it another go this week calling them. Not sure where your based, are you referring to calling them in the UK or US?

Thanks

Comment

Contact the factory, if you ar in the UK, email them

customerservice@peavey.com

No point in calling all the way to the USA, but a phone call to Peavey-UK will be more likely to get results than emails.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Nowadays with Skype and VoIP, it is essentially free, to call around the world. He will get better results talking to the factory. Peavey's admired US customer service ends at the water's edge

Comment

I looked at one of these a few months ago. Battery leaked and caused some corrosion.
            I cleaned it up and soldered wires in all the feed-thru holes. It worked for a while then
            started flashing "DSP ERROR" on the display. I tried factory reset and whatever else I
            could think of. Nothing worked. It was taking too much time so I gave up on it.
            Still waiting for my customer to pick it up.

Here is the schematic. Good luck.

Doug

http://music-electronics-forum.com/a...1&d=1398099831
            Attached Files

Comment

Excellent thanks all & especially Doug (dmeek) for schematic , luckily the battery hasn't leaked to much so i may get away with it.

Thanks again all.

Comment

I believe Baking Soda will neutralize the acid.

Comment

Working...
                X