Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer BCF2000 or BCR2000 Schematic Needed

Hi folks,
    I'm in desperate need of a BCF2000 or BCR2000 schematic if someone has one handy.

After tearing my hair out trying to find a dry-joint or broken track on the CPU board of a BCF2000, I eventually lost patience and started touching up every bit of solder I could find. Flexing the board would see the unit work perfectly, releasing it would fault the unit.
    And....now the intermittent fault has turned into a permanent fault. I've triple-checked everything I went near, and can't find anything untoward.
    I've never returned a bit of gear to a customer in worse condition than I received it, and I'd really love to keep it that way....but things look pretty bad on this one

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Mike

If as you write "Flexing the board would see the unit work perfectly, releasing it would fault the unit", arm yourself with patience and resolder whole board.

These devices are based on the ML671000 - CMOS 32-Bit Single-Chip Microcontroller with Built-in USB Device Controller.

And I suspect that the scheme cannot help you a lot.

If "Flexing the board would see the unit work perfectly", you are just lucky.
    Last edited by doctor; 07-06-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=doctor;351706]arm yourself with patience and resolder whole board.
      QUOTE]

Ahh, yes.
      Sage advise.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll exercise some of my barely existent patience and start from scratch

Comment

Working...
        X