Schematic for Bogen CHA33?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic for Bogen CHA33?

Anybody got a schematic for a Bogen CHA33? I've got one, and it works, but I want to do some refurbishing and it would be helpful to have a schematic.
    Stop by my web page!

They don't seem to have that one, but look at the ones they do have at Schematic Heaven and see if it helps. Look under PA conversions.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Bogen has been fairly friendly about sending me schematics in the past (www.bogen.com) but they may not have that one available as it is not listed on their site.

If you want to invest $12.95 these guys seem to have it:
      http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...serid=defran43

(Enzo I'm not following you around - really!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Black
        Bogen has been fairly friendly about sending me schematics in the past (www.bogen.com) but they may not have that one available as it is not listed on their site.

If you want to invest $12.95 these guys seem to have it:
        http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...serid=defran43

(Enzo I'm not following you around - really!)

Enzo, I looked on SH but didn't see any section for PA amps. Mark, I saw that fleabay listing, guess I have to break down and cough it up. How's that for a mixed metaphor!
        Stop by my web page!

Comment

On the index page, right side column, half way down between Post 70s Amps and Mods. Ther it is. PA/Hifi COnversions. Several Bogen prints there.

I know it can be hard to see with Mark following me around so closely...
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I see it now, its only on the low speed page. I have been accessing the high speed page and its not there.

you still using dialup, Enzo? It's the 21st century, y'know.
            Stop by my web page!

Comment

Hey, I'm a 90's kind of guy. I live in poverty, DSL costs more than I got. Cable modem is more, and here at the shop, I ain't gonna install cable TV to get their modem. Got cable at home, but high speed internet doesn't help me much there.

Maybe if I write to Al Gore...

Comment

Bogen CHA 33

Originally posted by Regis View Post
                I see it now, its only on the low speed page. I have been accessing the high speed page and its not there.

you still using dialup, Enzo? It's the 21st century, y'know.
                Can anyone send me the exact URL? I'm trying to find the CHA 33 schematic too, but I can't find the doggone thing anywhere. (or even better...send me a PDF of the schematic...!)

Cheers!

Comment

The exact URL for schematic heaven?

www.schematicheaven.com

When you get to the first page it has low speed or high speed - your choice - at the bottom. I only use the low speed, but apparently the menus differ. Most likely an oversight rather than on purpose.

And as I said: half way down on right is PA conversions. Look there.

Comment

yah, go into the low speed menu, its there.
                    Stop by my web page!

Comment

Schematic Heaven

Doh! Thanks, guys. I got way confused and was looking on the Bogen website!

Wow. Schematic Heaven indeed. Though I don't see a CHA-33 there yet.

I have found another site in my search for operating manuals, schematics, etc. that ya'll might be interested in: Check out www.agtannenbaum.com

I even e-mailed a query and they got back to me less than a day - they do have the op manual, but he's going to check on the schematic for me. Customer service is not dead!

Marty Stofer voice-over: "The elusive CHA 33, almost as rare as the jackalope..."

Cheers!

Comment

Just a thought: back in those days the owner manual usually included the schematic. Weird huh?

Mark

Comment

Nothing like bumping a 2+ year old thread. I can't find that old CHA-33Y schematic on schematic heaven or anywhere else - would anyone be willing to share?
                          Thanks,
                          Dave Kerr

Comment

This might help. I am working on a CHA33 myself, with help from the guys here. Here is the thread. I updated the inputs, added a presence control, added and removed a few things. The modded schematic is not complete yet.
                            Attached Files
                            Stop by my web page!

Comment

Thanks a bunch, Regis. This could be a real fun project.

Comment

Working...
                              X