Yamaha PT- 4 Portable Tuning Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha PT- 4 Portable Tuning Scope

A while ago I got an old rack to disassemble and tucked away between the amp and the side of the rack was
    a plastic bag with (no not that!) some rolled up paper.
    Opened it up and there was an old type photocopy of a Yamaha PT4 tuner.
    Googled the net and absolutely no sign of it apart from a few unanswered queries from people looking for one.
    So got out the iron (not the soldering one) and carefully flattened and then scanned it.
    Spent a bit of time restoring it (silverfish had made a meal out of some of it) and learning about creating PDF's .
    Today I noticed that Yamaha have a free app PT- A1 for the iphone for tuning pianos.
    Also noticed some schematics are available..... so without any further "ado" here's my attempt for the forum.
    Please let me know if I have accidentally included my mothers maiden name and my bank account details hidden inside...!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by oc disorder; 04-28-2015, 09:17 PM.

Nice.

Uhmm, except that I can't read the last two numbers of your bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by oc disorder View Post
      Opened it up and there was an old type photocopy of a Yamaha PT4 tuner.
      Googled the net and absolutely no sign of it apart from a few unanswered queries from people looking for one.
      Thank you so much for this, I have two of these on my bench and these schematics are gold.

Comment

How did I not notice this seven years ago? So very cool, and completely old school transistor stuff.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X