Crumar DP-30 schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crumar DP-30 schematics

Currently found only one supplier who wants $25 for a digital download.

If anyone has the Crumar DP-30 schematics or know where i can get them cheaper please let me know. -William

You are not far from me.

I MIGHT have a couple Crumar prints, I'll look, but no promises.

What issues are you servicing?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Currently the filter sensitivity control is not doing anything to the sound. The Knob is fine, it sends a negative voltage to a PNP transistor that is attached to a CA3080 transconductance IC that i believe has something to do with a filter depending on how hard you hit the keys. One circuit board was a mess as all the 10uf caps leaked all over, so far i have replaced all of the electrolytics (minus the main power board) which brought this thing back to life. There are a few dead keys which i suspect are not the frequency divider chips, i will take care of that when i look at the key*-board.

Comment

I emailed the company and asked for a lower price of $15, they agreed on it and stated the service manual is not of the greatest scan. So i will see when they send me the download link. *paypal

Comment

Horrible scans indeed...

Comment

Working...
          X