Numark CDN450 player schematic wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numark CDN450 player schematic wanted

Hi I have CDN450 player from our local hospital radio studio which has a failed Power supply it is a SMP type with the 8 pin PWM I/C top blown off so I cannot read the part number so I need a diagram or at least the part number,, Numark are not helpful nor are their agents in UK,

many thanks for the bandwidth
    FEZ2

Can't help with a schematic .. this may be the best option bearing in mind it may be for 110v USA mains not 230v UK !

Numark CDN450 Spare Parts ( CDN 450 )
    We have nearly every part available for this unit.
    If you do not see it listed below please email us.

POWER PCB ASS'Y
    Item #:CR001116
    Price :$54.00

Code:
    http://www.instrumentalparts.com/cr001116.html

Comment

Originally posted by FEZ2 View Post
      Hi I have CDN450 player from our local hospital radio studio which has a failed Power supply it is a SMP type with the 8 pin PWM I/C top blown off so I cannot read the part number so I need a diagram or at least the part number,, Numark are not helpful nor are their agents in UK,

many thanks for the bandwidth
      FEZ2
      You can get the board here https://www.soundbasemegastore.com/4...-pcb-assy.html
      Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Been there tried that ordered one on 14th november and paid said ex stock, never arrived they said they didnt have stock even tho they said the had, could not give a delivery date,, they have just given me a refund as they cannot supply from NUmark.. great support not,,,
        FEZ2

Comment

Originally posted by FEZ2 View Post
          Been there tried that ordered one on 14th november and paid said ex stock, never arrived they said they didnt have stock even tho they said the had, could not give a delivery date,, they have just given me a refund as they cannot supply from NUmark.. great support not,,,
          FEZ2
          I see - bother!
          Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Burned chip is the TEA1523P.

Comment

Hello Doctor,,, thank you brilliant ,,, now on order,, I traced circuit and found TEA1623p matched the diagram but could not find any UK stock.

ta very much
              FEZ

Comment

Working...
              X