Dynaudio BM5A Mk2 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynaudio BM5A Mk2 schematic

Did a search on line but came up empty...also tried to search here as well......anybody in schematic land have a schematic for this??? this model does not use the discrete Mosfets...it uses the MultiWatt 15 style IC's........
    Cheers

What is the issue with the unit?

They had a run of bad relays in the Hi Freq output circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
      What is the issue with the unit?

They had a run of bad relays in the Hi Freq output circuit.
      Thanks for the reply Jazz......Actually I figured out that the power transformer is causing the main power fuse to blow......I completely disassembled the unit and removed the power transformer and with the power removed from the boards, the transformer will blow fuses.....when using the Light blub dimmer trick it will glow bright and the transformer will get hot........So I guess what I really need now is a replacement transformer that will fit into the same restricted space....so I was hoping to find a part number in the service manual or schematic.....a regular square power transformer will not fit the available space as the present one is round and of course not very tall.....
      THe outputs are not Mosfets but Multi-watt IC's....and........Dynaudio will not sell parts.....nor will they give out any info what so ever......nice company.......

Comment

...Is there anybody here on this site that would have one of these units for parts and would be willing to sell the power transformer?? If so let me know....
        Cheers

Comment

Yes, You can manufacture the same TOROIDAL transformer , ((insta Face )) Luciano_Baruk

Comment

Are there any stickers/numbers on the transformer itself?
            "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Thread is from 3 years ago.
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thanks g1. I didn't even notice. Luciano's post just popped up in my feed.
                "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

yes. this is an old post..it was written off after...Luciano's post just popped up in my email...

Comment

Working...
                  X