Looking for Kustom III Lead S schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Kustom III Lead S schematics

Hi Folks. I'm looking for schematics for a Kustom III Lead. They are not available on the vintagekustom site and I see a grayed out sticky here that has the ones I'm looking for. Are they still available? The board numbers are PC5065, PC5128, PC5129 and an oddball, small board marked 009 5278 00. Any help will be appreciated.

I'll try:

Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

http://www.steampoweredradio.com/pdf/kustom/manuals/
      It's All Over Now

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        I'll try:
        The middle one there (PC5065) is broken. Re-try attached.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by oldjim View Post
          small board marked 009 5278 00
          Board marked 009 5278 00 on page 5 and 6 Kustom4_Bass.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b974g08gce8gng9/Kustom4_Bass.pdf/file

It's All Over Now

Comment

Thank you gentlemen, the schematics are helping a lot. My pre-amp boards are very similar to the schematics, the board from the bass amp schematic looks to be the same. I'm thinking this amp was assembled from spare parts on a Monday after a long weekend. Thanks again.

Comment

All Kustom amps of that era were built using their collection of circuit boards. Individual board models were used in multiple amp models.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
              X