KRK Rokit 5 G3 Schematic Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRK Rokit 5 G3 Schematic Request

Guys, if anyone has schematics for this speaker it would be a great help. I have seen the G2 model schematics but they made major changes.

I have repaired a number of those junkers.
    Sadly, I never came across a schematic either.

Comment

Were you able to figure out the actual part number of the op amps? It looks like a quad package and they are made by ST but I think the number was made for KRK...I am waiting to see if ST replies. At this point I believe I had a bad cap as the +12V supply is loaded ...could be an op amp as well. Any common failure modes you have seen might help...thx

Comment

What is the number on the op amps themselves?
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

My notes indicate the op amps are NJM4580

Comment

actually I was able to figure it out...the op amps are TL074cdts. These are for the G3 model.

Comment

I have the same model Rokit 5 3rd gen ,
              got them from a friend both just stoped working the same time .
              I replaced the 2 10 oem resistors by the led light indicator and the 2 35v 2200uf caps but no luck .
              I shorted the pin for standby mode no audio from RCA , when I touch the leads of the TDA's (7294) I hear some feedback.
              All fuses test good , no bulging caps .
              Any idea what it could be ?
              I asked the previous owner, he said he used it with an interface and it was still recognizing the speakers but was not outputting any audio.Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20230119_092125.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	976662

Comment

may be:
                https://www.drive2.ru/b/583484708533352019/

Comment

Working...
                X