Victory amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory amps

Is there any schematic for Victory amps? Victory Sheriff 22?

I don't know of any. There isn't anything in their user manuals. Have you tried contacting them? Maybe they will be able to give you one.
    "I don't care about your guitar instructing, real music comes from the heart." -Dimebag

Comment

In general, Victory amplifiers seem to have lots of similarities to Cornford amps (whaddaya know, Martin Kidd designed those too), so that might be a good place to start when trying to figure out the circuit of a Victory. As for the Sheriff, that one is probably similar to a Marshall JCM800 2203 but with Martin Kidd's typical designs blended in. I wouldn't be surprised if the power amp is similar to that of a Cornford Hellcat and the preamp is similar to a JCM800 2203.

Comment

What seems to be the problem?
        Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

I like to research tube amp schematics.

Comment

Well, I guess you'll have to buy one if you want to learn how they work. I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't think you'll be able to get schematics for them for years.

Comment

Are you saying you contacted them and they offered to sell a schematic?
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

You mentioned a VST plugin, and then deleted it. Is there a commercial aspect to the original question?

Comment

No Enzo, I was saying that Fewa would have to buy one of their amps and then trace the circuit to learn how they're built.

Comment

SO has ANYONE contacted the company yet?
                    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Ok, I will research another schematics no problem my VSTs still not available, my last plugin is meteor-amp based on Orange Dark T.
                      Attached Files

Comment

OK it's commercial: https://fewtube-fx.business.site/

It would have been nice to know that up front.

Comment

I will delete that site.

Comment

My new website with plugins. https://fewtubefx.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X