Ibanez TBX150R (Tone Blaster Xtreme) schematic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez TBX150R (Tone Blaster Xtreme) schematic request

Anyone happen to have a schematic for an Ibanez TBX150R (Tone Blaster Xtreme)?

...or any TBX series schematic, really.

Thank you in advance, for any help at all!

Steve
    Well, you know what they say: "One man's mojo is another man's mojo".

i for one was not able to find anything. But I did repair my 15 watt TBX.. What are your symptoms.

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

thanks Nosaj! I've already fixed it--someone's previous repair using solder lines to fix damaged traces not effective currently.

My latest symptom is that the cab back appears to be glued on, and the speakers are either blown or just disconnected...their glue job is much more effective than their solder job

Comment

Then that may not be correct way to open it.
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Yeah, make sure they're not front loaded.
          Never mind, the pic I found shows screws all the way around the back panel, does yours have those? If so, there may be a foam 'anti-rattle' gasket that is sticky.
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Got it open with an 8" drywall knife, rubber mallet and patience. I guess it could be liquified insulation strip but its just in segments of the lip... Sure looks like glue. Speakers were blown...curioser and curioser.

Comment

Working...
            X