Behringer qx2222usb Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer qx2222usb Schematic

Searched the net but came up empty....anybody by chance might have schematics for this one or know where I can get them? Customer compliant----powers up...all lights on and no sound...It worked for me..I am thinking power supply issues but it would be nice to have schematics if I can get them.....will tear it apart tomorrow...
    Cheers

ALl lights on, as in all teh peak lights and such?

That generally means a missing 15v rail (or 17v, whatever this one uses)
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

That is something I am not sure off as it is working for me...I am going to have a look at the power supply when I go over to the shop later this morning...I have been up since 2 AM...couldn't sleep..6:45 AM here now......must be 5;10 AM your time...I'll let you know what I find.....
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        ALl lights on, as in all teh peak lights and such?

That generally means a missing 15v rail (or 17v, whatever this one uses)
        Just got in....I checked it out..there were two 1000uf/25V capacitors that were bad....one of them had the seal completely let go and when I removed it the outside metal shell came off as well.....replaced them checked the other caps...working good now......
        Cheers

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sugeda View Post
            Thank you very much.....
            Cheers

Comment

Sugera the schematic angel.
              Thanks.