I need Behringer BX4210A Bass Amp Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Behringer BX4210A Bass Amp Diagram

Hello friends, good day, if someone could provide me with the diagram of the Behringer Model BX4210A amplifier, they brought me to the workshop with no audio output and it seems that it was already reviewed in another workshop, changing some components and I need to verify all that, Pcb61920REVC / 01 Model card code LPA1450, very grateful in advance, greetings.

This should be the power amp section:

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...etch?id=831902
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Hello The Dude, thanks for your interest in helping me, unfortunately the diagram you sent me does not have the components, and I will announce it, it has an IC V13700M and 4580 JRC, I also attach photos.

Vista 1
      Vista 2
      Vista 3
      Vista 4
      Vista 5
      Vista 6
      Vista 7

I hope someone can help me, so far the + and - 15V have not reached the 4580 and the V13700M (use another GND), but if the + and - 15V arrive at the ckto preamp and there is audio and control of the Eq and output OUT is ok
      Last edited by Makuito; 12-10-2021, 03:34 AM.

Comment

No, he has an LPA1450, which is a direct copy of a Peavey design.

Attached Files
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          No, he has an LPA1450, which is a direct copy of a Peavey design.
          Woow! Thank you very much friend Enzo, if that is the same, there I will fight the Amplifier (Y)

Comment

Working...
          X