Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My roland KR-350 Made in 1993 must be a secret design!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My roland KR-350 Made in 1993 must be a secret design!

I have searched high and low and cannot find a schematic, I've had some very experienced senior heavy weights looking too and have not come up with anything. I would really appreciate any technical data on it. The transformer was missing when I got it, so I am working on power supply and will be recapping the whole thing. It would sure be nice to have a understanding of the 5 volt reset circuit. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files

Comment

When you don't have documents, a transformer can be aproximated by looking at power supply. If the main filters are 63v caps, likely the power supplies are like 50-55vDC, And your low level circuits most likely work on 15v rails, sometimes 12v.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Agree and add: even if it needed 55 and you gave it 50 or viceversa, you (or your customer) won´t be able to tell difference by ear anyway.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Thanks a bunch guys and ladies! I almost tipped over in my chair when I seen the link at the bottom of Mr. Sugeda's reply! I thought "could it really be? And it was. So a big thank you to you Sugeda ! Sometimes the loudest words are never spoken! You rock!

Comment

Working...
          X