Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Midibase Voice module

Hi All
    I have been given a peavey midibase voice module for repair along with the bass and all the other bits
    The battery inside the rack mounted module has gone and leaked all over the place. I really need the service manual if its out there. so i can repair the tracks
    I have emailed peavey in USA and so far had no reply. chased them 3 times and nothing. This is unusual for them
    customerservice@peavey.com. If anyone has a copy of the manual or know a better email address to ask for it
    thanks
    Arbutt

Here is a manual
    https://peavey.com/manuals/80301769.pdf

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

I'd suggest reading the whole manual there are quite a bit of things in it that don't correspond to our normal thoughts on guitars. Like for instance It is a fret contact system and frets and strings must be clean also tells you how and what to clean with.
      nosaj

Comment

manual for another midibase system
        https://peavey.com/manuals/midibase.pdf
        nosaj

Comment

schematic page i scalped it from https://www.talkbass.com/threads/peavey-midibase.1478733/

nosaj

Click image for larger version

Name:	splitter.png
Views:	257
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	985252

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
            I'd suggest reading the whole manual there are quite a bit of things in it that don't correspond to our normal thoughts on guitars. Like for instance It is a fret contact system and frets and strings must be clean also tells you how and what to clean with.
            nosaj
            Thanks i have the owners manual, its not how to use it , its eaten tracks i need to repair in the main rack mount midibase voice module But i need the schematic or service manual
            Arbut

Comment

Ok What I posted is just about anything I could find on the getup.
              nosaj

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                Ok What I posted is just about anything I could find on the getup.
                nosaj
                thanks sadly peavey can't be arsed to reply

Comment

Anytime i have needed something from Peavey i always call the parts dept and usually have a schematic within the day. i think Sherry is who i used to deal with.
                  Give it a try maybe the circuit gods be with you
                  nosaj

Parts Department
                  To order replacement parts, please call us at (800) 752-7896 (toll free in the US). Our business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday. Hold times may be long during peak hours. If you have to wait on hold, feel free to leave a name and number and one of our Parts Sales Coordinators will contact you as soon as possible.

Comment

Yes, online contact is no longer very reliable. I received a response yesterday to a question I asked a retailer weeks ago. They answered my question but had a note that said 'we do not prioritize online inquiries, if you need immediate assistance call our toll free number'.
                    Things have changed again, I remember the earlier days of internet when retail staff would ignore phone calls and in person customers to deal with email inquiries. Now it has gone the other way again and phone takes priority while online often gets ignored or lost.
                    Originally posted by Enzo
                    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
                    X