Looking for a service manual for a Korg Microarranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a service manual for a Korg Microarranger

Looking for a service manual for a Korg Microarranger so i can get part number for the joystick assembly(pitch shift thingy)

Thanks,
    nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sorryjason1.png
Views:	79
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	987694
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Maybe? Looking around I did notice that there are a few incarnations of the Korg arranger products.Part number is indicated in the auction.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23482168634...SABEgJqWvD_BwE

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

Well if the gorilla epoxy doesnt work may have to try that route and see if it will match up size wise.
        nosaj

Comment

Well the epoxy worked. I have pitch bending ability. But what I really really need is how to get into self test mode.
          nosaj

Comment

I couldn't find instuctions for that and it's not in the owners manual. I did see that several of Korg's arranger type products historically access self test mode by pressing and holding a number and RESET or ENTER then powering on (One was 7 + ENTER then POWER on and another was 3 + RESET then POWER on). Even if that unit has both a RESET and an ENTER button that's only eighteen attempts with this sequence to see if it works with any number and key combination. I also read that with the RESET sequence user created presets will be lost.

Comment

You can contact this channel here : KORG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSuDPypDe3g

Comment

Working...
              X