mg100df possible missing power rail ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mg100df possible missing power rail ?

Hi guys i have a mg101fx on my bench ( i repair things just to learn)

Most of the unit seams to work but in clean its very quiet
    od seams quiet im wondering if the switch is managed by a ic or its dont inside the dsp. the controls dont seam to work at all in clean mode
    if anyone has a schematic id appreciate it or just some general advice
    i though it may be a missing rail to one of the op amps at fist but due to having some issues with shaky hands i cant really get to them woth out soldering fly leads first so wanted to narrow down options

Thanks as always

Did you mean DFX? schematic attached (head version).
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

sorry its a cfx my mate so i think the processing side is totally different but ill look and let you know thanks

Comment

sorry i cant seam to edit the title the model is a mg101cfx

Comment

Originally posted by Antwan View Post
          Is this the head version? : https://music-electronics-forum.com/...etch?id=996852

Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by Antwan View Post
            thank you so much ill update you as i go maybe the thread would be usfull the anyone with the same issue along thr line

Comment

ok so i was missing a rail looks like someone has had a try at this before. After repairing that i regain control of all the function but the clean channel is still low my assumption now is simple a bad cap or resistor on the output chain to the Amp as i pick up a full signal st the first digital switch but nothing at the output section well a low signal quite my money is on a resister divider. ill get my microscope out tomorrow and follow the path see what i can find

Comment

Working...
              X