• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozz View Post
    Is that the same as this one?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40820[/ATTACH]
    Yes it is .
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Could you post a picture of the dual pot wiring?
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

It (CCW)should put both the wipers right at ground so you should have no signal at all. Sure you have the pots common ends at ground?

Comment

I had this PPIMV installed on this amp for about a month & it worked great untill i a day ago when i did the mods of turning it into a jcm style amp ,I've cascaded the gain stage like the jcm 800 using a layout like this

Comment

Originally posted by mozz View Post
            It (CCW)should put both the wipers right at ground so you should have no signal at all. Sure you have the pots common ends at ground?
            ^^^ That. Turn the pot all the way down and check for continuity from the wipers to ground. Both wipers should be at ground potential.
            "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

When the pot is turned all the way off there is continuity on the middle lugs only from the ground ,No continuity on the far right set at all not matter where the pots is turned

Comment

Continuity on a meter usually refers to some low resistance, maybe less than 40R or less than 200R depending on meter.
                On ohms scale, what is the reading from middle lugs to ground, with pot turned all the way down?
                Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I had to redo my wires as coming from the PPIMV not sure what happened , I used a wire similar to Gibson shielded wire like the have in there pickups only this stuff has a Teflon insulation on the center wire & i heat shrink tubing over it ,not sure what happened maybe the center wire touch the ground somewhere ... I redid the wires & it's working properly now .

Comment

Working...
                  X