No announcement yet.

My latest folly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helms, I see a larger photo of a SUper Champ chassis.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Helms, I see a larger photo of a SUper Champ chassis.
      Thanks for your feedback Enzo.
      Do you also see the picture in my post # 6 like me?
      Last edited by Helmholtz; 08-30-2020, 06:39 PM.
      - Own Opinions Only -

Comment

I can see the one in post #15, but the one in post #6 still is not showing.

Address for pic in #6: ***electronics-forum.com/filedata/fetch?filedataid=51597&type=full (which gives 'invalid file specified' message). I removed part of the prefix so it would show properly on page.
        Address for pic in #15 (working): ***electronics-forum.com/filedata/fetch?id=912312&d=1598802925

Good file is 886.01Kb. What is file size of pic in #6 ?
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
          I can see the one in post #15, but the one in post #6 still is not showing.

Address for pic in #6: ***electronics-forum.com/filedata/fetch?filedataid=51597&type=full (which gives 'invalid file specified' message). I removed part of the prefix so it would show properly on page.
          Address for pic in #15 (working): ***electronics-forum.com/filedata/fetch?id=912312&d=1598802925

Good file is 886.01Kb. What is file size of pic in #6 ?
          The file in post #6 should have been identical to the one in post #15. It now disappeared from post #6 here after I deleted the original from my desktop. So I figure it must have been some local copy/link. Doesn't mean I understand how and why. At least it fooled me.
          - Own Opinions Only -

Comment

Originally posted by Helmholtz View Post
            Does this work for you? Can anybody see the picture(s)? Please let me know.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0324[1].JPG Views:	0 Size:	886.0 KB ID:	912312
            Yes yes I see it, it finally made its way all the way from Germany.....

nosaj
            soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Please tell me about the heatsink in the back with 2 cables.....

nosaj
              soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                Please tell me about the heatsink in the back with 2 cables.....

nosaj
                Oh well, the heatsink carries an 8R/50W (dummy load) resistor. The RCA plugs (not connected to the dummy load) belong to bias probes.
                Last edited by Helmholtz; 08-30-2020, 10:04 PM.
                - Own Opinions Only -

Comment

Working...
                X