5E3 part list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5E3 part list

Hi, I want to build my own Tweed 5E3, but I'm not wery expert, so can anyone give me a complete part list of the component (resistor, capacitors, transformer, pot, switch ecc). Many thanks

"Bom" (bill of materials) is available from Weber VST, check out the kits page.

If you are not very expert, I'd honestly suggest that you buy a kit with an instruction manual, or support (like A Mission Amps kit), there are a few pitfalls with the 5E3 (and any Fender that you might try to build froma schematic alone) that can catch an inexperienced builder out.

Comment

Originally posted by MWJB View Post
      "Bom" (bill of materials) is available from Weber VST, check out the kits page.

If you are not very expert, I'd honestly suggest that you buy a kit with an instruction manual, or support (like A Mission Amps kit), there are a few pitfalls with the 5E3 (and any Fender that you might try to build froma schematic alone) that can catch an inexperienced builder out.
      Thank you very much. I alredy build an amp (Marshall JCM 800). I want to try, also because I'm Italian and here in Italy there aren't store where to buy a kit, and buyng it in USA is very expensive because of the delivery.
      If I will have some trouble I hope someone gently like you will help me :-))
      Thank you again

Comment

OK & good luck. Be sure to check out the pictoral guide to building a 5E3 at Tube Amp Doctor Verstärker Röhren Spezialist - Tubes and Amp Kits

Comment

Working...
        X