No announcement yet.

damn, that's a shame!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks J M.....I'll use your advice....my wife does commissioned art work and portraits for people......and sketches....She uses acrylic paint...which dries fast on it's own but may be great to mix with the LePage's white glue...In the meantime I will talk a look for the brand of paint you are referring to.....but my wife has all kinds of paint...black included.....Thank you very much for your help and for everybody's help and comments and taking to time to send me replies.....I really appreciate this.....
    Cheers,
    Bernie

Comment

I know this is an old post but I thought I would give it a shot. Do you still have the Waldom cross-ref book? I have acquired a metric *&it ton of waldom recone parts, but the most recent manual I have is from 1988 and a newer version would be quite helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by buckbbumple View Post
        I know this is an old post but I thought I would give it a shot. Do you still have the Waldom cross-ref book? I have acquired a metric *&it ton of waldom recone parts, but the most recent manual I have is from 1988 and a newer version would be quite helpful.
        Sorry. I no longer have the book. My shop flooded a while back- two to three feet of water. Anything that was in the lower file cabinet drawers is gone. As most do, I had put "little used things" in the lower drawers. If I could help you, I certainly would.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
        X