No announcement yet.

peavey 130 special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CR37 = 1N4744 from Arrow https://www.arrow.com/en/products/1n...-semiconductor

Comment

ok put it all back o voltage great. ill put it back in cabinet tomorrow.ill bring in guitar and give it a shot.thanks g1 an enzo i have learned a lot about reading these type schematics thanks to you guys.while putting board back in a little rivet fell out .looking at one of those screws threaded in to it so it became the nut for one of those screws before i took those screws out it must have came out?ill get back tomorrow thanks

Comment

15V 1W zener diode = cr37

Comment

re 130

Originally posted by gbono View Post
          15V 1W zener diode = cr37
          sorry i did not get back sooner.put amp all back together and it works great switching works .one again thanks for all your effete and time. there is a lot of talent with you guys g1 & enzo great working with you guys and learning a lot of stuff.i am keeping from progects for while stay well mabe we will touch base again if it stops ill be back but i dont think it will good job bcclew

Comment

sorry i did not get back sooner.put amp all back together and it works great switching works .one again thanks for all your effete and time. there is a lot of talent with you guys g1 & enzo great working with you guys and learning a lot of stuff.i am keeping from projects for while stay well mabe we will touch base again if it stops ill be back but i dont think it will good job bcclew

Comment

sorry i did not get back sooner.put amp all back together and it works great switching works .one again thanks for all your effete and time. there is a lot of talent with you guys g1 & enzo great working with you guys and learning a lot of stuff.i am keeping from projects for while stay well mabe we will touch base again if it stops ill be back but i dont think it will good job bcclew

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X