bugera 333xl head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugera 333xl head

Does anyone have any photographs of the underside of the power tube circuit board, showing the resistors r16 and r17? I have had them blow, and the outside markings have been burned so I can't tell which type they are, I know they are 100s from the circuit board, but further than that I can't tell and need to replace them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Then you already know, they are 100 ohm resistors. They form the virtual center tap like on a zillion Fender heater strings. Since they burnt up, I'd replace C6 as well. 100uf 25v.

100 ohms, shouldn't need much wattage. I'd replace them by size, so do they look like half watt, one watt?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Then you already know, they are 100 ohm resistors. They form the virtual center tap like on a zillion Fender heater strings. Since they burnt up, I'd replace C6 as well. 100uf 25v.

100 ohms, shouldn't need much wattage. I'd replace them by size, so do they look like half watt, one watt?
      They're quite big ones, the biggest of the ones on the whole board, so I would be guessing that it would be a 1w? Thank you so much for the help, it really is appreciated

Comment

OK, 1 watt, heck if you have room you can use 5 watts. They only conduct current when there is a tube failure short to heater.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X