Fender Combo amps with popping noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsco View Post
    we have Home Depot and Crappy Tire.....Kents and a few others...Walmart also comes to mind..oh yes and THe Source...used to be Radio Shack.....those hardware/automotive stores won't have anything suitable.....the electronics store will and that place is the only one here......besides the Long and McQuade music store....
    Cheers
    P.S. Going to have a HEAT WARNING here for the next few days......temp is going to get above 15C
    OK, HD should have the CRC no-res spray that some have recommended. Enjoy the heat wave, don't let the icebergs melt. Nothing worse than a herd of sweaty walruses. We're having a week plus tropical weather in NY state, rain + damp + hot = misery index, phooey.

You'd be surprised what can be found at Crappy Tire. I recommended the Weller big soldering iron a couple years ago to one of our Canada correspondents and that's where he bought his.
    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
      OK, HD should have the CRC no-res spray that some have recommended. Enjoy the heat wave, don't let the icebergs melt. Nothing worse than a herd of sweaty walruses. We're having a week plus tropical weather in NY state, rain + damp + hot = misery index, phooey.

You'd be surprised what can be found at Crappy Tire. I recommended the Weller big soldering iron a couple years ago to one of our Canada correspondents and that's where he bought his.
      No icebergs here yet....I'll check out Crappy Tire as they are just down the road from me......I would like to have a few different types of cleaners/ solvents etc...the weather you are having now will make it's way up the eastern seaboard and pass over Nfld.....whatever you guys have down there we will get a few days later.....Thanks for the reply...
      Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X