Need Schematic for Crate BV6212

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Schematic for Crate BV6212

I need a schematic for the crate bv6212. I mainly need to know the tube layout and which one is v1, v2, etc... I guess I could remove the chassis and look at the bottom of the PCB for id, but maybe someone can help me out? I got it used and it has 12ax7's in all 5 preamp tube sockets. I want to put a 12au7 in the v3 reverb socket, it is what is required, not a 12ax7. Dont know which one v3 is. Thanks,

The BV60 is the same amp. Send me your email and I can send a copy.

Comment

But the BV60H is not, so be careful.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Bv6212

I put the 12au7 in the right slot and also replaced the 12ax7's with JJ 12at7's and a new set of svetlana el34's biased at 60% and this amp rocks. Quiet at idle and the overdrive is just right. It was too nasty and had too much growl and hum before. I am looking into getting some 5751's to tame a crate vfx5112 that is on the nasty side of the bar as well.

Comment

my crate bv60 head took a crap too anyone got the schematic they could send me? i think its a fuse but i could be wrong

Comment

I'm seeking a schematic for a BV6212, also seeking the input/ouput voltages for the reverb unit, as mine came used and didn't have the reverb unit in it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X