Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you do the mod?
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

This is the temporal bridge I made, I didn't even solder the side to the 100K resistor (D15 anode connection) on the board in case I didn't like the mod, but I think I'll make it permanent. Somebody removed the board before and left the cables in poor shape (look at the B3 terminal orange cables), I already fixed the MO one.

I think I can make the thing look better connecting the bridge between R249 (D15 side) and R250 (B3 side), they are next to each other on the board.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by caesparza View Post
        This is the temporal bridge I made, I didn't even solder the side to the 100K resistor (D15 anode connection) on the board in case I didn't like the mod, but I think I'll make it permanent. Somebody removed the board before and left the cables in poor shape (look at the B3 terminal orange cables), I already fixed the MO one.

I think I can make the thing look better connecting the bridge between R249 (D15 side) and R250 (B3 side), they are next to each other on the board.

Hi, I've had this same problem for years now! I've got a JC-120 that has the gating of the effects, but my board looks different to yours.

Would you be able to tell me how I could apply the mod you did to yours, to mine? (Board pics below) Is it really as simple as just putting that 100k resistor in between the two points?

Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

For those other versions of JC120 see this thread: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ss-chorus-gate
          (note that added resistor should be 10K, not 100K)
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
          X