X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J M Fahey
    replied
    Side note on MEF Google presence

Just 2 or 3 days ago there were a couple posts about MEF threads appearing on Google, the right or the wrong way.

I just googled "vox ac30 cc2 schematic" and mind you, not on the "main" , USA based Google search but on the * Argentine* version ... and the VERY FIRST link to appear was an MEF one:

https://Google.com.ar/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CCoQFjAEah UKEwik8Kbt8_vGAhWFfZAKHb6vBmk&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmusic-electronics-forum.com%2Ft33341%2F&ei=nXO2VeStLYX7wQS-35rIBg&usg=AFQjCNHyriiIBb3hT9f_5n6UHeAD2xLBaA&sig2=H3OXC zgPFsUNhnyMt2ZY6g
    Vox AC30 C2 Schematic/Service Manual Needed - Music Electronics Forum
    music-electronics-forum.com › Schematic Requests
    For your eyes only ..... and maybe 2000 Million others

Leave a comment:

• J M Fahey
    replied
    You don't need any service manual and strictly, not even a schematic (although it helps) to change tone control and bright cap values.

You just read the current values and replace by higher/lower values and test.

That said, those are classic amps, tone was reached afcter endless experiment and was tweaked to death, at the factory itself, until present values were found.

Modding them will certainly change sound, one way or the other, but I guess sooner or later you'll return to stock.

Have witnessed that way many times to keep count of.

Leave a comment:

• vioman19
    started a topic 2015 VOX Ac30c2 service manual

2015 VOX Ac30c2 service manual

Hello,
    I am new to the forum. I am also at my wits end looking for the service manual for the Vox ac30c2. I have found the outdated AC30CC2 schematic but I cannot find the new one. After reading a lot of forums , I have come to find out that VOX has made it a closely guarded secret for some odd reason. Does any one have the new schematics so that I can make Modifications to the tone stack capacitors and the bright caps.
    PLEASE HELP
Working...
X