HELP! My Tremulator stopped Tremulating :sad:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! My Tremulator stopped Tremulating :sad:

Awe man..... As instructed I sent this pedal back to Demeter because of the volume boost issue, and also the switch made a loud click even when you lightly touch it.
    A little under a month later I got it back, apparently the only mod done was snipping a resistor out (See pic. , Area above green cap). Now It sounds a tad thin, and there's a slight volume drop at most settings.
    The switch still had the problem.
    I installed a 3pdt and that fixed the switch. Then I started experimenting with some new resistor values in the old location, In the process the damn thing stopped pulsing. At first it would still pulse if I pressed down on the closest chip to the mod... But then it quit all together.

Now the depth knob decreases the pedals volume when turned up, ........and it doesn't pulse.

I tried to touch up the solder joints on the chip socket, but no luck.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance !!!!!!!

Fixed it!!!! I poked around in there a bit, and cleaned around all the traces, I noticed one of the old factory solder joints wasn't connected to a resistor leg. I hit it with a dab of solder....and voila!!!!! Sweet Tremulations!!!!! BTW I put a 20k resistor in the spot where they "modded" it at the factory.... If I had something around 25K that would probabally have been perfect, it's stil a smidge loud.

This is STILL my all time favorite tremolo.

Comment

Working...
    X