Morley ABY box wiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morley ABY box wiring?

Can anyone post a photo of the Morley ABY box guts? I found one but all the wiring had been unsolderd =p

Thanks!

Don't have a camera, but can write it out.

View will be from bottom, with jacks facing away, calling FROM the board TO the switches. If the wires are still connected to the battery/switches, I'll give the wire colors, in case they are the same:

Battery +: to the Red +, left of center jack, middle hole, vertically.

Battery -: to the Black -, left of center jack, top hole, vertically.

Just under those is another hole. That (blood-red) goes to the right-middle connector of the left switch.

Moving left, bottom-most hole, between the battery and the left switch cutout, (green) to bottom-right connector of left switch.

Moving left, just slightly above, (yellow) to the top-right connector of left switch.

Left of that, (orange) to the top-left connector of the left switch.

Left of that, (blood-red) to the middle-left connector of the left switch.

Finally, on that side, left-most, (brown) to the bottom-left connector of the left switch.

That should cover the battery, and the 6 connectors of the left switch ("A or B" switch).

On the right side:

The right-most bottom hole goes to a ground washer sandwiched between the switch and case (black).

Down and to the left, (white) that hole goes to the top-right switch connector.

Up and to the left, (gray) that hole goes to the middle-right connector of the right switch.

Down slightly and left, (brown) that hole goes to the middle-left connector of the right switch.

Finally, almost directly above that, (blue) goes to the top-left connector of the right switch.

So, on that side, you have a ground, and 4 connections for the ("A and B" switch).

Hope that helps.

Brad1

Comment

Thanks very much! Would you know it, I had a few diffrent colors wires lol. But I got thanks to how you posted the routing. =)

All working!! Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome...glad it worked.

Yeah, the wire colors...that's why I mentioned "in case they are the same".

Have fun,

Brad1

Comment

Working...
        X