PCB mounted DL4 switches - source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCB mounted DL4 switches - source?

I just scored a used DL4 in trade & one of the board mounted switches is only working ~25% of the time. I know about the springy actuators & this is not the problem. I've run the pedal with the guts out & even using a pencil eraser directly on the switch it doesn't work reliably. Looks like it'd be plenty simple to de-solder and replace, I just can't find a source. Anyone been down this road already?

Also, while I'm at it, the pots are all kind-of wobbly, anyone found these?

Yee-haw! I hadn't had any luck searching for the answer before, but I finally found the right string & it yielded a post about these switches on the Line 6 forum.

The part # is: TL1100DF160Q and the OEM was E-Switch. They are readily available for under a dollar from DigiKey, Mouser, etc. I'm going to get 10x on the way ASAP.

I'd still like to know the pn# for the pots as it'd be nice to replace them too, but I'll certainly settle for the switch for now. . .

Comment

Hey thanks for this info!

I have a DL4, and while mine is in great working shape, I've heard from a very reliable source that the switches aren't very reliable. I'm gonna bookmark this info and tuck it away in case it's ever needed.
      Robin F.

Karaoke - the Japanese art of death by music.

Comment

I've already fixed 2x 'broken' DL4s with this info. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X