My Subscriptions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Subscriptions?

Hey all, I can't find my threads that I'm subscribed to. It looks like the whole forum layout has changed. Please help!

Website had a major upgrade here is the best I can do .
    This is an advanced search tied to your username.
    nosaj
    Click the first link there are 2 there
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Try this: https://music-electronics-forum.com/.../subscriptions
      -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

Originally posted by lowell View Post
        I can't find my threads that I'm subscribed to.
        On your profile page, the number of subscriptions you have is shown in blue. It's not really obvious, but clicking the blue number will take you to the complete list of your subscriptions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	subs.png
Views:	88
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	909061

-tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

I don't know how it works for everyone on every server/OS/etc. but "I" can just click on my user icon and then pick "my recent posts" and all my subscriptions are there. You may want to modify the arrangement (which is a user adjustable parameter) but that does get me to my subscriptions.
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Got it thanks all, user icon > recent posts does the trick

Comment

Working...
            X