No announcement yet.

Lollar Pickup Winding book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see the book for sale on his website yet, and bogus copies are still for sale. What gives? I really want to buy it from him...

He should actually make it a download PDF that is password secured, unique to the buyer; just to keep up with the times. A lot of us have netbooks without a disc drive. That would save money on postage as well.

-Rob

Comment

Pickup Winding Book

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Klein View Post
        Worth every penny!
        Take Care,

Jim. . .
        VA3DEF

Comment

I dont know why but the google link just got me nothing! Thank you!

-Rob

Comment

the link worked for me but its under /resources/ lollar merchandise/ pickup winding book

Comment

Hey Jason, it is this link on your blog that is dead;
              Product or Page Not Found

The blog page it is on is here;
              pickup winding book by Jason Lollar | Lollar Pickups Blog

Hope that helps.

-Rob

Comment

Gotta say i got my start from jason's book when it first came out. as a matter of fact i think i got one of the first ones he sold. great book for anyone wanting to get into winding pickups. i built two winders based on his book. i have been a member on this forum for some time now and the old forum. i have been winding pickups really part time for the last bunch of years and now i am taking it to the next level up here in the great white north (toronto area of canada). hope to be full time when i retire in the next year or so. hope to jump into some of the threads here. thanks to all on this forum for keeping the questions and answers coming!!!

Comment

Working...
                X