Sanhe's website -how does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
    I'm also not hearing back from D&G. And I'm out of most of my covers.

Another source is WSC. Alex Choi, formally of GuitarJonesUSA, is back at WSC in their pickup division. Their prices are a bit higher though, but he seems flexible in regards to minimum order requirements. You can reach him at alex AT wscmusic DOT co DOT kr

I've been talking to Mojo about getting more parts. David left the company, so they need a new pickup parts guy.
    A lot of churn going on in the industry right now. If the sources go away, and with these economic times, we may all be talking about the good old days around here.
    -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Cool...I've got a response from Sanhe now (registering was the key!) ...just putting together an order.

Re strat covers, they've three listed...

a PC-002 (13.5mm high)

& a PC-003 (14.7mm high) ...as well as a PC-004 (which give or take 0.1mm in some of the length dimensions I can't see much to split them)

Anyway...to my question,, which pickup cover 'height' (13.5mm or 14.7mm) fits a fender strat?

Cheers,
      Pesky

Comment

Originally posted by peskywinnets View Post
        Cool...I've got a response from Sanhe now (registering was the key!) ...just putting together an order.

Re strat covers, they've three listed...

a PC-002 (13.5mm high)

& a PC-003 (14.7mm high) ...as well as a PC-004 (which give or take 0.1mm in some of the length dimensions I can't see much to split them)

Anyway...to my question,, which pickup cover 'height' (13.5mm or 14.7mm) fits a fender strat?

Cheers,
        Pesky
        With these east-asian suppliers who knows?, maybe you could boldly go, and report back which fits. I had to do that once, buy like 3 of everything from a certain supplier to find out what was the "right" pieces to fit real Strats.
        -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

I cannot speak for Paxphil's terms of commerce, but I strongly recommend wearing a good pair of sunglasses and reducing both the brightness and colour intensity of your display unit before viewing any part of their website.

Comment

For the record, I bit and ordered a slew-o'-bobbins from Sanhe; they say that they'll be here Any Month Now, seemingly by the proverbial Slow Boat...

I'll report back if there's any more relevant news.

Bob Palmieri

Comment

Originally posted by nekodensha View Post
              I cannot speak for Paxphil's terms of commerce, but I strongly recommend wearing a good pair of sunglasses and reducing both the brightness and colour intensity of your display unit before viewing any part of their website.
              Yeah, and check your fashion-police ID at the door, they do like the weird color schemes. Kinda reminds me of when we all first started doing HTML (with notepad) back in the early 90's. I'm surprised they don't have "marquee's" floating around on the screen.

The thing that immediately turned me off was I couldn't find metal covers, everyone sells plastic.

Oh, but I do like their web'phonics ...."Bobbings"
              -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by fieldwrangler View Post
                ....they say that they'll be here Any Month Now, seemingly by the proverbial Slow Boat...I'll report back...
                Ok Bob, see ya in a couple months.
                -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Hey Bob, how'd the deal go through? did you ever get your stuff?
                  -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by RedHouse View Post
                    Hey Bob, how'd the deal go through? did you ever get your stuff?
                    Sorry that I fergot to report back.

Yes, they sent me 100 bobbins, and they're definitely making my scene much easier. I do hafta do a little prep with a file, pin drill & abrasive but I'm quite happy with the service, product, price & communication.

Bob Palmieri

Comment

Working...
                    X