Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!!

Thanks for all the comments....

Well lets see, my daughter is 15, good kid but lazy as dirt. My son is 10 going on dead, I may kill this one and chalk it up as a learning experience
    And then I have my 2 twin girls 2 1/2. They are sweet as can be but hardheaded as a rock when they are with me, wont listen at all until I have to get after them then they run. They love my pickup room, I guess it's all the stuff there they can get into. I have lost numerous pickups into thin air including one that cost me a couple hundred bucks to replace just to rewind. It was an old one that was busted but none the less I had to get another one to replace it. I think most of them went out with the trash, thats their favorite thing to do, put stuff in the trash.....

Yes nightwinder I am old, or should I say I feel my age every morning

David, you don't look a day over about 40 yourself, if that......

Comment

43? I've got socks older than that. Anyway, happy 43rd.

Comment

Wow man...makes me feel like a teen to you guys. I'm 33, have a 13 yr old boy, and a
        2 1/2 yr old girl. Some of you cats started your seeds late. Not one for physical punishment, I must admit however the boy is learning to roll the eyes, and sigh quite often. Seems he needs the last word too ( I knew this shit was coming back). Thats ok. So far, I've collected a shit load of video games, 3 skateboards, a bike, a pet frog (bout to kill this s.o.b) a bunch of money and I have the computer "all to myself" : )
        Na, its all about repect to elders, schoolwork, and respect for your family- Do great in these areas and I'll spoil you rotten....Otherwise when you get done with your report we're going to the library : )......And I can still swipe his ass of his feet with a fastball.
        The Little one- I will not go there....Boys and girls are really different!!
        Enjoy your birthday Mad....It's only a Lifeclock: )

Comment

Originally posted by Ruel View Post
          Same here! Yeah, how I wish I was 43 again (turning 5 this month).
          Oops! Should read "55", instead of 5!

Comment

Working...
          X