Korg SP-300 info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    New in this forum, I have to try to repair a KORG SP 300 (everything seems OK but no sound).
    I see in this blog that a service manual could be obtained (what is a "PM" ?),
    Thanks for help.
    JP

Comment

Drewline
      Originally posted by Drewline View Post
      Mick,

I have the service manual but it is too large to post. PM me if you want it & I will email it to you.

Hello, first time posting on this forum and first time servicing an instrument.

I've got myself a KORG SP 300 as a project trying to fix its problems and searched for a service manual everywhere without luck. Until I stumbled upon this thread.

Would you be a godsent and email me a copy of the service manual for SP 300 please?

Thank you in advance,
      Mitar
      email: tarmibatica@gmail.com
      ​​​
      Last edited by tarmiB; 06-02-2023, 01:53 PM.

Comment

You may want to remove your email from the post, as this thread is public and you are inviting spammers. It would be better to just send a PM.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
          You may want to remove your email from the post, as this thread is public and you are inviting spammers. It would be better to just send a PM.
          Problem is that I just registered on this site and cannot send PMs yet.
          Its fine for now, once Drewline sends the manual I will edit my post.

Comment

Originally posted by tarmiB View Post

Problem is that I just registered on this site and cannot send PMs yet.
            I have passed on your request via PM.

Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I don't think the message has been picked up - TarmiB just messaged me to ask if I had the manual, but I don't have it any more as I finished with keyboard repairs soon after. Can anyone else help?

Comment

I've bought the service manual. If someone needs it PM me the email adress; I've made it public but in case someone doesn't find it

Comment

Working...
                X