Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behringer DDX3216 repairing, help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer DDX3216 repairing, help needed!

Well, I know this is a really really old digital mixer, I'm using it for my poor economy
    I got this for just about $230, I've successfully got its screen repaired by changing 3 caps on the lcd board.
    Now I'm trapped in 3 problems:
    1: If you've fully powered it off several minutes ago, then it'll be ok to power it on. But if you just power it off several seconds ago, for some reasons like I need a reboot or my power cord is pulled off accidently, all peak lights in the input zone will stay on, and for sure all inputs won't work. I also noticed in this case phantom power won't run, lights on the 48V switch won't be on, too. But the system will startup normally and it seems everything except analog input and output is ok. I've already changed all 1000uF caps on the input board.
    2: The right side of the solo output is a bit lower than the other side, and I also noticed there's a big current noise on the right side. No matter the ctrlroom out, or PHONES, all the same.I've changed the opamps on the analog output board, and I've measured most of the tiny components and found nothing looks really wrong.
    3: The PRESET number leds display wrongly, and LEDs next to every fader and monitor are a bit weird.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1725.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	925421

Everything you tell me leads to my great appreciation!
    Attached Files

Sounds to me like a power supply issue.
    Read through this as it was posted a while back with similar startup issues.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
      Sounds to me like a power supply issue.
      Read through this as it was posted a while back with similar startup issues.
      That's great of you! But this attacted file is "Invalid File Specified", could you please give another way to share it like googledrive or mega, etc? Thx

Comment

Well that is odd.
        Try this.
        Attached Files

Comment

Well that is odd.
          Try this.
          Sorry for my late reply
          I'll check this out and thx!

Comment

Well that is odd.
            Try this.
            I changed these capacitors to polyester ones, and it seems to be ok!
            Last edited by 1784234383; 03-11-2021, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X